Please, look at the 2 signups (hint: they’re in red) below and check your schedules to see if you can participate. Then sign up! They’ll be fun and meaningful or your money back. Guaranteed.
Read on for how to get involved:
- Sunday School 10:15-11 am: The lesson Sunday is entitled “Success & Failure: Failure Turned Upside Down.” Middle School meets in the Youth Wing (go straight there, snacks are provided). High School meets in Room 10.
- EYC Sunday 5- 7 pm: GAMES! Time to chill and have fun together. We’ll play board or card games or Wii if anyone can bring extra controllers. Also, there’s no one signed up for dinner, so bring a snack to share and we’ll make the lemonade.
- Episcopal Farmworker’s Ministry Workday 4/28 9-3: We are going down to the Episcopal Farmworker’s Ministry in Newton Grove, NC to help with spring cleanup (or whatever they need) before their busiest season begins. We will meet at St. Paul’s at 9:00 and drive down; it’s about an hour’s drive. We will need some additional parent drivers. We will work from 10-2 with a break for lunch and learning. There will be a sweet treat at the end! We plan to be back at St. Paul’s by 3:00. Please sign up at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d49afaa2fa7fb6-episcopal.
- Youth Sunday 5/20: Youth Sunday will be celebrated on May 20th at the 9:00 am service. Youth will be leading all aspects of the service! What a wonderful way to show our parish the gifts we have to share. All youth are invited to participate. No special training is required – it will be provided that Sunday. Please sign up at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d49afaa2fa7fb6-youth6.
- Senior Sunday 5/20: We will also recognize all of our graduating high school seniors. More information will be sent this week so we can find out information about your youth to put in a special Senior Bulletin.
- Pool Party 6/3 4-6 pm: We will end our year with a pool party (location to be determined), so go ahead and mark your calendars for this fun event. There will be dinner, games, and lots of wetness!
- Middle School Mission Trip to the Episcopal Farmworkers Ministry 6/18-21: Come join us as we learn about the Episcopal Farmworkers Ministry and the migrant farmworker experience here in NC. Expect to find God in many unexpected places! There will be lots of fun, fellowship, learning, and service. We will end with a day of fun at the beach! This mission experience is open to rising 6th graders – 8th grade. The cost is $100.00. The registration form and non-refundable $25 deposit is due by June 3, 2018. Registration forms are attached and can be found on the Youth page of StPaulsCary.org. Scholarships are available.
I hope you can join in.
Youth Program Coordinator